NM COMMERCIAL TITLE
WHY CHOOSE NM COMMERCIAL TITLE
Our team of seasoned commercial title professionals has the skills and experience to deliver efficient and thorough commercial real estate title and closing services for every commercial closing we manage, whether it’s an acquisition or a refinance of real estate, a business, or both.
We have a proven track record in all aspects of the commercial real estate title and closing process with expertise in commercial title underwriting and closings, including complex financing transactions with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and CMBS loans.
Each commercial transaction is unique and requires a core understanding of the entire process from start to finish. With extensive experience in multi-family, land development, residential subdivision, hospitality, industrial, retail centers and office buildings, no transaction is beyond our scope of expertise.
When you’re choosing which commercial title company to manage your commercial real estate closing transaction, choose NM Commercial Title.
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN COUNT ON
The closing team at NM Commercial Title has a combined 75 years of experience providing commercial title and closing services.
Sheraton College Park
Sunchase at Longwood
Closed (acquisition): $17,600,000
Closed (refinance): $16,088,000
Colonial Court Townhomes
Colonial Heights, Va.
800 W. Broad Street
Falls Church, Va.
44710 Cape Court, #120
6717 Catlett Road
16781 Interstate Drive
11311 Marsh Road
WHY NM COMMERCIAL TITLE IS
THE TITLE AGENCY FOR YOU
- Attorney and underwriter-managed operations. With over 50 years of combined experience in the commercial real estate and title industry, our partners are directly involved in your files, with a keen eye for detail and constant communication with our agents and lenders.
- Our commercial real estate attorney and underwriter are in-house. No more third parties or delays. You get the results you need now.
- We happily conduct electronic closings via RON and Zoom. No extra fees, no headache, schedule when you want. Fast, easy and secure.
- Our settlement attorneys travel anywhere in Virginia, D.C. and Maryland to meet the needs of your client. Late nights, weekends and early mornings, we’ve got you covered.
- Fully licensed in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia.
- Extensive experience in multi-family, industrial, hospitality, retail and office settlements. NM Commercial Title is the leader in commercial settlements.
- Each transaction is unique and requires a core understanding of how a commercial transaction works. We can create custom solutions for each transaction.
- With our headquarters in Tysons and our new state-of-the-art commercial division in Lake Ridge, our footprint is expanding to meet the needs of our clients and agents.
- Direct access to our real estate attorney, underwriter, and owners. No more leaving messages or waiting for return phone calls. You have direct access to us when you want, day or night.
- Same-day recordation and disbursements on most files. We want that file closed as much as you do. No more waiting for wires or checks. Fastest turnaround time in the industry.